VIRTUAL GROUP LEARNING
EXPORTERS HELPING EXPORTERS EXPORT MORE VIRTUALLY
Better Exporting Meetups
Hosted by exporters, our meetup series exposes businesses to how New Zealand’s top exporters have implemented ‘best practice’ in their business. Successful exporters exchange valuable insights. The format is less structured and is highly interactive to help facilitate the valuable exchange of ideas amongst the group.
Better Exporting Seminars
Our seminar series helps businesses mitigate the risks associated with international expansion. Delivered by our network partners – banking, IP specialists, commercial lawyers, freight partners, taxation specialists. The format is classroom style and interactive.
Export Excelerator™ events (half-day)
A peer-led event designed to boost your knowledge, help you make new and meaningful connections, and come away with fresh ideas to grow your global business. Exporters helping exporters export more!
The event is exclusively open to owners/founders, senior executives and their teams who are exporting or have aspirations to export. The best of the best attend, exporters at the top of their export game with the will, capacity and knowledge to share what helped them grow their business.
THE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- The opportunity for continuous education – you never stop learning when growing a global business.
- Input from a wide range of experts to encourage new perspectives and approaches to issues and challenges.
- Avoid potential problems you may face in the future that can impair your growth through the experience and wisdom of our exporters.
- Rub shoulder with peers who have ‘been there & done that’
- Learn Best-In-Class benchmarking